- 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Newly developed 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by “UniPhier®”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
- Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
- Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
- Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear images of the face.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (Electrical) function: 0.3 lx (Color), 0.2 lx (B/W) at F1.3 (Wide)
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified area) technology allows the designated area to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
- Up to 7.2x Extra Optical Zoom under VGA resolution. 2.8-10 mm, 3.6x vari-focal auto iris lens (5.6-20 mm, 7.2x with Extra Optical Zoom at VGA)
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream.
- Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.
- SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
- Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
- ONVIF compliant model
- Analog Monitor output for easier installation
- IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard.